A paved driveway in Dublin is one of the most cost-effective ways to add value to your property and maintain it for years to come. A beautiful paved driveway improves your home’s aesthetics so it’s worth investing in professional paving services.
If you’re planning to invest in professional paving services, you should know that the cost varies based on the size of your driveway as well as the materials used. We will look at the different options available in the latter part of this article.
Driveways in Dublin – Why Have Your Driveway Paved?
When you get your driveway paved, there are a number of benefits. Paving is definitely a great investment. When you pave, you get:
- A long-term investment that increases the value of your home by as much as 20%.
- Reduced maintenance costs by keeping water away from the foundation of your home and minimising potholes and ruts in your driveway.
- A beautiful new surface that increases the curb appeal of your house and makes it look brand new. It’s a great way to impress your visitors!
Types of Driveways in Dublin
There are different options available for paving your driveway. Asphalt and concrete driveways are typically more affordable than other options, but they also require regular maintenance and repairs. As an alternative you may also consider other materials like brick pavers.
- Asphalt is the most popular choice for driveways as it is durable, affordable and easy to maintain. Asphalt has a long lifespan and requires little maintenance once laid. Asphalt driveways are hard wearing and last for years. They are resistant to chemicals, oil and grease spillages and do not disintegrate when exposed to extremes of temperature or weather conditions like frost or snow.
- Concrete is a durable material that is often a good choice for heavy traffic areas. It also works well in areas where you receive a lot of snow and rain.
- Brick pavers are a popular choice for driveways. This type of paving is a great way to add character to your driveway, and it’s also an option that can be used in many different situations. Brick pavers are often used on large driveways because they will last longer than other types of paving materials.
Driveway Paving Cost
The cost of driveway paving can vary greatly, depending on the size, materials and complexity of your project.The price for residential paving jobs in Dublin is about €40 to €70 per square metre for concrete. Asphalt costs around €50 to €80 per square metre and brick paving is around €80 to €110 per square metre. So, if you have a driveway which is 30 square metres in size, that would cost around €1200 to €3300 depending on which material you choose.
Whatever the cost is, it is worth the long-term value it adds to your home as well as the peace of mind it brings knowing that your driveway will last for several years.
Driveway paving is an investment that will give you many benefits for years to come. So if you would like to have your driveway paved, give us a call today at (01) 4851582 or 0852139591. You may also contact us here.